Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Believing in destiny, every day’s a fight.
In Mindless darkness or blinding light,
Am walking in a trance,
Looking for a chance,
To settle my turbulent mind,
With peace, I cannot find,
Am wandering hand in hand,
Leaving footprints on sand,
Holding someone, I know not who,
We’re searching for something true,
My palms are sweaty; he’s slipping away,
I cannot hear, what he’s trying to say,
We’re grabbing at air,
Sand in my hair
Blinding tears
Hidden fears.
Burning eyes and
Silent goodbyes.

10 Comments:

Blogger Knut Helge said...

HAVE YOU WRITTEN ALL THIS???
you are very "VERY" good!

3:15 AM  
Blogger T said...

thank u knut...how dyu pronounce that?

1:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:04 AM  
Blogger glenn said...

your work is indeed interesting. theres this brilliance in your writing, it makes me keep coming back for more.

1:07 AM  
Blogger T said...

thx glenn...thats flattering!

4:22 AM  
Blogger che sara sara said...

wow
U grabbed a beat
from my heart

5:40 AM  
Blogger Sujay Sukumar said...

hmmm....that was really interesting. there is an unfailing beat in those words that u've cleverly employed. Cool.

And the message it conveys...well...

Take care.

2:17 AM  
Blogger Sujay Sukumar said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:17 AM  
Blogger T said...

sophia, hope to grab some more...! :)

Sujay... bout dreams and reality, am glad the transition happens, sometimes...its nice to get away from reality, take a break and live your dreams..!

10:06 PM  
Blogger White Magpie said...

I like thy cup. And the words it fills too.

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home